Partnership : Aptitude Test
- The Partnership : Aptitude Test Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Partnership : Aptitude Test Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 36. A,B invested Rs.20,000/- and Rs.25,000/- respectively in a business. The 20% of profits goes to charities. The rest being divided in proportion to their capitals out of a total profit of Rs.9000/-. The A’s share is:
- 37. A,B invested Rs.20,000/- and Rs.25,000/- respectively in a business. The 20% of profits goes to charities. The rest being divided in proportion to their capitals out of a total profit of Rs.9000/-. The A’s share is:
- 38. In a business A invested 3 times that of B and the period of investment of A is 2 times that of B. Then their profit ratio is:
- 39. In a business A invested 1/3rd of total investment in 1/3rd of period of invested, B invested 1/4th of total investment in 1/4th of period of investment and remaining was invested by C in remaining period. Then the ratio’s between their shares is:
- 40. Ravi, Naresh and Raju started a business in which Ravi invested Rs. 18,000/-, Naresh invested Rs. 22,000/ and Raju invested Rs. 30,000/-. At the end of the year profit received by them is Rs. 14,000/-. What is the difference between the profits Ravi and Raju?
- 41. A certain amount of profit is divids between Avinash, Bhanu & Charan in the ratio of 2 : 4 : 5 respectively. If Charan got 36,000/ more than Avinash then what is Bhanu's share?
- 42. Ganesh starts a business investing Rs. 30000. After a year, Ramesh joins him with a capital of Rs. 40000 and Suresh joins them after another year with Rs. 50000. The profit at the end of three years is Rs. 44000. Find Ramesh's share.
To whom this Partnership Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Partnership effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.