RRB Group D MOCK TEST - 2 in Telugu
Please read the following instructions carefully
- Total of 90 minutes duration will be given to attempt the questions
- The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default – you are not required to end or submit your exam.
- The question palette at the right of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered.
-   You have visited the question yet.
-   You Have not answered the question.
-   You Have answered the question.
-   You have NOT answered the question but have marked the question for review.
-   You have answered the question but marked it for review.
The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save and Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on Mark for Review and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
- You can view the entire paper by clicking on the Question Paper Button.
Navigating to a questions:
Begin My Exam